- —Xbox 360 Game description
Boom Fiends are gremlin-like enemies that carry bombs. When approached, they will run at the Skylander all the while laughing maniacally. When they get close enough, the Fiends will light the fuse on the bombs they're holding and quickly attempt to explode on the Skylander. If successful, the explosion will inflict a lot of damage, and the Boom Fiends will destroy themselves in the process.
Boom Fiends were one of the creatures who are loyal to the Dragon's Throne, and attacked those who oppose their King. When Vathek usurped the Throne, the Boom Fiends became loyal to him by Dragon law.
- Boom Fiends share a striking resemblance to Trigger Happy, with the exception of his ears.
- Boom Fiends are hard to defeat, for they usually explode when to close to the Skylander, therefore usually exploding before the Skylander is able to defeat them.
- In the Wii version, the Boom Fiends' description says "When they start to shake, run for cover!".
- Flameslinger used to use them for target practice.