|This article is about the realm. You may be looking for the character.|
- “Thanks for releasing me Spyro. You have no idea how long I've been trapped in crystal, and, er, neither do I. Who are you again?”
- “Um, I'm outta here.”
A heavily-guarded mountain of rock is the habitat of the wind-creature Blowhard. slide in and out of the Mountain caves filled with wizards that stands on the side of the rear Mountain area.
- In a rare case, in the room where Spyro frees Altair, if Spyro flames the back wall in the right spot at the right time, Spyro might be able to hit Blowhard and skip the second part of the battle.
- This is the only boss realm where a dragon is present where no information is given by a dragon on how to defeat it.
- Thumpback's Soul Gem is called Blowhard.
- In the late demo, this realm is called "BOSS," has Ice Cavern's music, and lots of locations are dead-ends. Also, when attacking Blowhard, the camera follows him.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|