|This article is about the realm. You may be looking for the character.|
- "Thanks for releasing me Spyro. You have no idea how long I've been trapped in crystal, and, er, neither do I. Who are you again?"
- "Um, I'm outta here."
A heavily-guarded mountain of rock is the habitat of the wind-creature Blowhard. Slide in and out of the Mountain caves filled with annoying wizards to reach your destination that awaits on the side of the rear Mountain area. If the wizards don't annoy you enough, their master will surely have you irritated. He is quite the character, what with his head perched on top of a rather squat tornado.
- In the room where you free Altair, you can get really lucky. If you flame the back wall in the right spot at the right time, you might be able to hit Blowhard and skip the second part of the battle. But most likely you will not be able to get him except by pure luck.
- This is the only boss realm (besides Gnasty Gnorc) where no information is given by a dragon on how to defeat it.
- Thumpback's Soul Gem is called Blowhard.
- The suggestive name of the level/boss has given many gamers a chuckle.
- In the late demo, this level is called "BOSS", has Ice Cavern's music and lots of locations are dead-ends. Also, when attacking Blowhard, the camera follows him.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|