|Appearances:||Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- "Ah, a fine day for a bit of a walk. I was just heading to the top of my favourite hill..."
- —Bentley the Yeti
Bamboo Terrace is a realm in the Midday Gardens Homeworld baised on ancient China. It is a world where Pandas roam free, and an escape bridge is used frequently.
To access this world, you need at least 30 Eggs.
The world is heavily influenced by Chinese culture and architecture. Pandas, indigenous to China, are also featured. Rhynocs have been harassing them all day, and the farmers can't harvest the bamboo needed for the whirligig. The aim of this world is to reach Sing Sing, who will unlock the escape bridge for you.
- Dwight (On a floating island)
- Madison (In a high cave near the floating island)
- Tom (Reach Sing Sing)
- Pee-wee (Catch the Egg Thief)
- Rusty (Kill all the Umbrella Rhynocs in the village)
- Brubeck (As Bentley; Reach the top of the Tower)
To swim in the air press the square button on the edge of the waterfall.
|Bamboo Terrace - Spyro: Year of the Dragon||Bamboo Terrace (Bentley) - Spyro: Year of the Dragon|
- There is an underwater cave in a pool (not the one with the waterfall). If you smash it open, you will find four extra lives in it.
- If you use the Swim in the air Glitch, you can enter the area with Bentley without needing to defeat Spike and then pay Moneybags by swimming towards the portal, then swim behind it and enter it.
- The names of the pandas are Chinese names or other things. For example, “Li” is a Chinese surname and “Shui” is Cantonese for “water”.
- The pandas appear to be female, due to their voices and they speak in a polite manner. However, if you bother them or block their pathway, they will talk to you in an annoyed way or ask you to step aside to allow them to pass.