|Native Species:|| Dragons |
|Appearances:||Spyro the Dragon|
The Artisans Homeworld (グリーンガーデン ホーム Green Garden Home in Japanese) is the first homeworld in Spyro the Dragon. The Artisans dragons are tranquil and take a calmer approach to most problems. The Artisan World consists of pleasant countryside and ornate castles. This is the first world that you will start the game in. Artisans is easily the simplest homeworld in the game, as none of the enemies even try to attack Spyro.
The Artisans home is a very populous world, containing 4 dragons, but only has 100 gems. This is the minimal amount of gems any world will have in the game.
Spyro's lush home world. The Artisans pride themselves in their homes, which is a vast meadow of healthy green grass, many tall trees, and gentle waterfalls feeding many different ponds in the area. Statues and intricate portals dot the landscape, as well as some marble hallways running through tall hills. Homes here are made up of small castles, large stone buildings, and the occasional high towers. Flower gardens can be found among the gem-encrusted stone walls, as well as within a few private meadows. Up above, the sky is always blue with a small tinge of pink on the horizon.
ResidentsThe Artisan dragons are very peaceful dragons, tranquil and calm in approach to their problems (few as they may have been before Gnasty Gnorc showed up). They provide the world with artifacts of culture and beauty, in the forms of songs, sculptures, and poetry, and are the most gentle of the dragons. They are social, smart, and very civilized, and their home is still the most peaceful, even after Gnasty Gnorc's invasion.
The leader of the Artisan dragons is Nestor, the first and nearest dragon Spyro frees, as he gives Spyro the main objective in the first homeworld in order to proceed to the next.
- Stone Hill (200 gems, 4 dragons, 1 dragon egg)
- Dark Hollow (100 gems, 3 dragons)
- Town Square (200 gems, 4 dragons, 1 dragon egg)
- Sunny Flight (300 gems, 0 dragons)*
- Toasty (100 gems, 1 dragon)
- Nestor: Found directly in front of you as you begin the game.
- Delbin: By the waterfall in the main area.
- Tomas: Directly after the tunnel in the main area that leads to the area with towers.
- Argus: In front of the portal to Toasty just off the main area.
Each homeworld has specially designed portals. The portals in the Artisan home are simple arches made of stone, like the arch of a bridge.
- In the game's demo, the portal linked to Stone Hill was originally linked to Town Square instead.
- Players begins with four lives at the start of the game.
- The first dragon to be rescued is a walking distance away. The dragon's name is Nestor.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge - High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle - Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbor - Gnasty's Loot|
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|