|Appearances:||Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!|
Aquaria Towers (アクアタワー; Aqua Tower) is an aquatic world located in Summer Forest ruled by intelligent seahorses, who are watched over by the seahorse king. As the name implies, there are numerous underwater towers that serve as homes for the seahorses that reside there. Although when they were taken over by the Water Workers, the sea horses were shocked by the electric poles and crabs infested the area. The Water Workers stole all the seahorses' water so they couldn't move or breathe. Spyro helped them and the seahorse king thanked him and gave him the talisman.
Prior to Spyro's arrival, the Water Workers from Sunny Beach have drained all the water in the realm, causing some of the Seahorses to become immobilized. Spyro must release all the water by pressing switches, while avoiding becoming a meal for fierce robotic sharks (with the help of Moneybags and his shark submarine). Once you release all the water, the seahorses will give you the Aquaria Towers Talisman as thanks for helping them.
A seahorse is seen with its head down, looking sad. Suddenly, a hand appears with a glass of water, and the seahorse looks happy, until the hand takes the water off-screen. The hand brings the water to the seahorse, who again looks happy, until it is taken away. The hand then brings the glass back before taking it away again. The camera moves outward, showing a Water Worker holding the glass of water. On the other side of him, is an unknown creature in a bucket. The Water Worker again pretends to give the seahorse some water, before taking it back. He then looks to the unknown creature and pours the water in his bucket. The seahorse falls to the ground, saddened again, as the worker and creature laugh at him.
The world is filled with water again, and a seahorse is seen swimming in the water, happily. Suddenly, a pair of robotic jaws appear on the side of the seahorse. The seahorse apparently blows bubbles out of its rear, and, fearing for its life, flees and swims off screen. The camera moves to the side, to show the jaws are fake, and it was just another seahorse playing a mean trick. Suddenly, another pair of robotic jaws appear beside this seahorse, who looks at them and laughs, thinking it is just someone playing a trick. However, the jaws belong to a Metal Shark, who chomps his mouth a few times, proving it's real. It then chases the seahorse off screen.
Intro and Closing VideoEdit
This level has three orbs: In two of them Spyro needs to ride a manta ray and pass bubble rings after a dolphin, in the other Spyro needs to save all baby seahorses in the seven towers, this task is done to the seahorse king. This level has 400 gems, and for the skill point Spyro needs to destroy all the seaweeds with the fire ball power.
- Rescue all of the King Flippy's baby seahorses who were kidnapped by the Water Workers from 6 towers, each with deadlier traps. The king will blow up the entrance to the next Tower each time you rescue one.
- Help Hunter (who is wearing scuba gear since cats don't like getting wet) tame his pet manta ray by riding on it through several underwater rings without missing one.
- Help get Hunter's pet manta ray into racing shape by riding it through a harder and trickier ring course.
- King Flippy
- At least six other unnamed Seahorses
- Hunter the Cheetah
In Aquaria Towers, Hunter will be wearing a purple SCUBA outfit, along with purple flippers and a mask. He later takes on this form again during the events of the next two games, at the Desert Ruins and Luau Island. Also, all the sheep in the realm have helmets on their heads.
|Aquaria Towers (Part 1) - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!||Aquaria Towers (Part 2) - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!|
- Part of the music in Aquaria Towers and Hurricos sounds very similar, maybe the same.
- Moneybags lives in this realm, despite being a bear. It's possible that his home has air pressure in some of the rooms.
- Sometimes the surrounding background in the above portion of the realm turns grey.
- If you charge swim down and to the direction out of the realm out of the above portion, if you actually keep going, you'll go outside the realm.