Ape Gunners are enemies in The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning that fire projectiles at Spyro through use of elemental cannons. In each world Spyro visits, Ape Gunners are different from one another.
In Dante's Freezer, the Ape Gunners at Dante's Freezer fire streams of ice. In Tall Plains, Ape Gunners fire spikes. In Munitions Forge, they fire streams of lava at Spyro, while in Concurrent Skies, the Gunners fire currents of electricity.
- The Pirate Gunners, is an enemy in The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night similar to the Ape Gunners.
|Spyro - Sparx - Ignitus - Volteer - Terrador - Cyril - Cynder|
|Swamp - Dragon Temple - Dragon Dojo - Dante's Freezer|
- Tall Plains - Munitions Forge - Concurrent Skies - Convexity
|Ape Soldiers - Ape Leaders - Ape Commanders - Frog Weeds - Growths - Bulb Spiders|
- Ape Dummies - Dreadwings - Trolls - Ogres - Troll Horsemen - Ape Gunners
- Armadillos - Rubble Brutes - Ape Cannons - Buffalo Beetles - Magma Worms
- Fire Beetles - Electric Leeches - Crystal Brutes - Conduits
|Fire - Electricity - Ice - Earth - Aether|
|Dragons - Dragonflies - Apes - Spirit Gems|