- "Thank you for releasing me, Spyro. You have no idea how long I've been trapped in crystal... and err... Neither do I... who are you, again?"
- Altair shares his name with the main character of the first installment of Assassin's Creed.
- He shares the same character design as Boldar.
- In the late demo, Altair is just text and his dialogue is different: Cheers Spyro. Keep after that boss! He is also located differently.
- He has a different color scheme in the Japanese version of Spyro the Dragon.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|