Alpine Ridge is a realm located high in the mountains. It consists mostly of high peaks and requires a lot of gliding to traverse it. Alpine Ridge is full of Elder Wizards, Green Druids, and Beasts. The Green Druids moves the landscape around.
- Alpine Ridge is most associated with its large orange Beasts.
- In some PAL versions, when the level's theme ends, a small beginning bit of Jacques theme is played before the level's proper theme starts over from the beginning as normal.
- A variation of this level's background is reused in Ocean Speedway in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, with an ocean blue color below the horizon. Metro Speedway also uses a recoloured variation of the same background. Mushroom Speedway in Spyro: Year of the Dragon uses the same variant as Ocean Speedway.
- The realm's background music is reused the most out of any track in the original Spyro game. It is remixed for both Night Flight and the Dream Weavers' Alternate Theme.
- In the late demo, the level is called "Alpine Cliffs," its music is that of Terrace Village, and its exit vortex has a gem floating.
|Spyro the Dragon - Sparx the Dragonfly|
Fairies - Balloonists
Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Egg Thieves
|Artisans - Peace Keepers - Magic Crafters - Beast Makers - Dream Weavers - Gnorc Gnexus|
|Stone Hill - Dark Hollow - Town Square - Dry Canyon - Cliff Town - Ice Cavern - Alpine Ridge|
High Caves - Wizard Peak - Terrace Village - Misty Bog - Tree Tops - Dark Passage - Lofty Castle
- Haunted Towers - Gnorc Cove - Twilight Harbour - Gnasty's Loot
|Sunny Flight - Night Flight - Crystal Flight - Wild Flight - Icy Flight|
|Toasty - Doctor Shemp - Blowhard - Metalhead - Jacques - Gnasty Gnorc|
|Dragons - Treasure - Dragon Eggs|